Friday, November 2, 2007

After an age of grinding, I finally managed to get Irawan to Lv60!

Its an acheivement for me, cuz Irawan is the character I've trained furthest. He started at Lv1, so yeah. 59 levels.

Turns out WoG is full of fun people. Helpful too =D I've had fun talking to them, squadding with them and occasionally getting pwned by them in our weekly PvP training. I guess they'er the ones who've kept me going more recently.

Of course, I have to thank another bunch of people for the time before I was inducted into WoG; the ex-Aoiyuki Faction members ChenLa,Yumeno and occasionally Hesperia and most of all, Kelvin a.k.a. HolyCross.

I would also wanna take this opportunity to apologise to those WoG members who got PKed by HolyCross a coupla days back. He was in a very very bad mood, he doesn't usually go on a baron spree.

Wheeeeeeeeee Vortex Gaiters+ 2 ACR rings pwn xD

No comments: