Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A Colony Wars Update before I continue...

Last week I wasn't around, but from what I see and hear, here are some of the updates so far.

-WoG now has 6 Colonies :D
-WoG has become a Royalist Faction
-Illuminati continues to be MIA in CW.

There was no change in the colony ownership. Hope for a more exciting one next week :/

Recently I've started attending raids, Vergo and Poison Yard. Vergo is pretty standard, and since there are usually several factions there attacking him, it ends really quick.

Poison Yard is more interesting, albeit more boring.

For those who are ignorant, allow me to enlighten you.

Poison Yard is not exactly a raid per se, but it is somewhat like it. Poison Yard opens daily at 8 and 1030 daily (+8 GMT) and so far, I've fought 2 kinds of Boss monsters in it, Gerero and Chimera.

In terms of strength, Gerero is probably the stronger of the two, being able to slay a whole group of characters in one go with Mjollnir.

However, Chimera is more difficult to defeat. Although his physical melee attack loses out to Gerero, Chimera has an insane regeneration rate and his spells do craploads of damage, not to mention the status effects that he can afflict with his elemental spells are hella irritating.

Going for these raids have made me realise that my equipments are not up to standard; I still do not have my Elite Platemail for my Fighter, although I already have a good shield. I hope the cost for 84 Elites will drop, because with 2.4 92 Elites have been released. Hope for the best, I guess.

I also need to practice PvP more often; Yumeno's been kicking my ass. Real hard.

No comments: